Monday, August 4, 2008

Sweet little Andre

This is the first picture we received of Andre. It killed me to know he was over there without us and couldn't wait to bring him home. I loved that sweet little boy from the moment we were told about him and couldn't wait to hold him for the first time. He was the most percious little boy I had ever seen. This picture was taken by Suzanne, she is the person who helped find him for us. Actually, there was a lot of people that was involved. We are very grateful to everyone who helped us adopt him. I don't dought for a second that God was involved from the begining. We had a tough time but in the end God made sure Andre came home where he belonged. Andre was born December 19, 1998 in Russia. We traveled to Russia in December, what an experience it was. I ended up sick, I believe from the heat on the air plane ( it was so hot I went to the restroom to cool down). They believe keeping everyone hot. Gerry ended up taking care of everything, exchange of money, food, paper work ect. while I was sick our first night in Russia. Actually if it weren't for Gerry and whole lot of prayer I don't know what I would have done. We had to go through some tough process to get Andre and we ended staying in Russia a lot longer than expected, three weeks.

No comments: