Thursday, September 18, 2008

Little Miss Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!




On Tuesday we went out with my friend Cyndi shopping and lunch. Had a wonderful time considering Cyndi never goes shopping. I think she is the only women I know who hates to shop. I tease her all the time and she knows I love her. It's been a while since we really got together and I had a great time. It is always a blessing to be able to spend time with her, she is such a great influence of how God works in someone's life.

After we got home Tara found her sun glasses and oh my goodness, what a ham. She just started to pose. She is a little diva in the making. Heaven help the man she marries lol.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Oh my are you in TROUBLE!

Unknown said...

You are a very special friend ... there are very few people that I can shop with :) ... you have truly been a blessing to me.