Friday, March 13, 2009

Sal's b-day party


OK, I have to say I still don't know how to upload pictures in the right order. Here is Tara running all over the play ground at Sal's birhtday party.

Now the next picture was later that night this is the picture that is out of order. I don't feel like deleting it cause it takes too long to upload the pictures so bare with me, lol.

This is Tara's very first official sleep over with HER friend Samantha. These two little girls are something else when they are together. Samantha loves to baby Tara and let me tell you Tara eats every bit of it up, lol. When it was time for Samantha to go home all Tara could ask was is she coming back is she sleeping over again. They FINALLY fell asleep about 11:36. They had fun and enjoyed each other and our very own girls night together.



Rotten and Rottener!!!!!!!!! LOL



2 comments:

Mari said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! I wish I wasn't wearing those doppy glasses!
Samantha had fun too!!! She had a good dose of girlie!

Sal said...

I had FUN!
And thanks for the present!