Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures from the Cabin

Best friends:)
Not sure what Sal is doing but he looks like he's having fun. lol
Huckleberry Finn
She loves her brother
Headed to Linville Falls

At Linville Falls
Gods beauty
I just want to thank Mr and Mrs Fontana for inviting us to their cabin. It is very peaceful and beautiful. God's beauty was all around us there. Mari thank you so much for taking us with you and your family. We enjoyed every minute there. I loved our crazy walk to the falls (even though they lied to us lol) and the drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I think the kids thought we were crazy. I love all the pictures I was able to get. Again thanks Mari, Mr & Mrs Fontana or should I say Grandma with the black hair lol. I love it when Tara says that it is too cute.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

It looks like you all had so much fun. Hope you are well and I'll see you soon.
Hey, next Wednesday we are going to the library for their program for the kids. If you want to go...please come. We are also planning on going to Chick-fille to get the free ice cream they got from the library. Are your kids signed up for the summer reading program?

Jules said...

What great pics!! I love that area. We are still trying to decide where we are vacationing and summer is HERE! lol :) Let's meet up at Monkey Joes one day soon.

Unknown said...

Yep ... I knew you would wait until I left before you went to the cabin ... ummmm ... LOL
So glad you had a great time ... looking forward to the day when you guys come down this way ... love ya!