Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jilted by my date:(

OK, today I had planned a date day with Andre and Gerry would take Tara and do something. Ever since we lived in Mississippi Andre and I would go to Olive Garden with my friend and her kids which happen to be about the same age, so he has fond memories of going there. My goal was to spend time alone with him and finish his school shopping, looking for shoes. Well, we got his shoes, stopped by Piggly Wiggly for their tent sale which had some really good deals and than we were off to Olive Garden for lunch. Well guess what happened? Sitting there I saw a look on Andre's face that told me something wasn't right, he was sick. I paid the bill and we left to come home. My poor baby (he would be mad to know I wrote that) was in tears and couldn't wait to leave. I knew he was sick when he didn't want to finish his meal and finish shopping. I felt so bad for him. Next time I told him he is going to pay lol. So now we are home and he is relaxing on the couch and Tara is on the floor playing with stuff and beating up a stuff horse lol and singing. I hope this sickness doesn't go around the house I have had enough of it and don't want anymore. Hope everyone out there is well and not in the same boat. We will be staying home tomorrow from Church cause the flu is going around there ughhhhhhh will it ever end probably not.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

you know Riley had that on Tuesday. But it only lasted about a 1/2 day. Hopefully he will be better soon. Let me know if you need anything.