Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School 8-20-08

I still can't believe that Andre has started school already. It seems like yesterday he just got out. Now he is headed into the 4th grade at Carolina Springs Elementary. Andre was a little scared and excited to go back to school. He is nervous about his teacher and the homework he will have. He has a male teacher who is known for not putting up with any bad behavior and giving out a lot of homework. I pray that the homework won't be as bad as we are thinking it is going to be. I sit here and I am amazed how he has changed over the years. It brings tears to think he is 9, he isn't my little baby boy any more and believe me he lets me know that. But like I told him he will always be my baby no matter how old or how tall he gets. lol
I guess this is his scared look. LoL
Andre has taken it upon himself to shop for himself now. Which was fine with me. Last year he was into the camouflage, greens, browns and blacks but this year more preppy look.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the movies and the pic.of Andre back to school.They are growing too fast.Love you and miss yous.
Mom