Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Well, where do I begin. We were told the bus would arrive at 6:10 am so we went out at 6:05, needelss to say the bus never showed up till 6:25. I really don't like the beginning of the year. Gerry is working 3rd shift for the next two weeks so he went out at 2:30 to wait for Andre to get off the bus but it didn't show up (which is only 5 minutes away) they were late leaving the school so Andre didn't get home until 3:00. Last year we had a lot of problems with the bus situation, they know me very well. At least this year he was dropped off at the right bus stop and not some where else. When he finally got home he said he had a nice day but his teacher was crazy lol. Leave it to my son can you tell how this year is going to be. He said he wants to change teachers but I hate to tell him he is stuck with his teacher and I pray this teacher will be the best teacher he has. Needless to say homework tonight didn't go so well. I will ask everyone for prayer on this. We had a talk before bed this evening and I just hope and pray he gets what I had to say to him. I will be praying for a better day tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

No comments: