Monday, September 29, 2008

Six random things about me.

Alright, Mari sent me this to post six random things about me. I've only been posting for a short while so if I don't do this right I'm sorry. But will try. Oh, Boy where do I start. I always hate questions about myself. Here we go:

1. I have saved ever paper Andre has ever brought home or colored on but poor Tara I don't have anything for her YET. I guess it is the second child syndrome? No I didn't keep the band aids from all his shots even though I do know of someone who has done that lol.

2. I LOVE pictures of my family and friends they mean the world to me and yes I save them all and even will put them up in the livingroom. I also enjoy taking them.

3. I enjoy sitting out on the back porch looking up at the stars in amazement at the beauty and vastness of it all. While thanking God for it. And of course just enjoying the peace and quite cause everyone is usually in bed when I'm out there.

4. I use to collect dolls and I still have some of my stuff animals, dolls and baby clothes from my child hood.

5. I start to put up Christmas stuff as early as I can but Gerry tries to make me wait till after Thanksgiving. It takes me so long to up the tree that I like it up as soon as possible to enjoy it. We have so many decorations it takes me about two days to get everything up.

6. Yeah the last one, I enjoyed going beach glass hunting and wish I could do it here in SC somewhere but know if there is a place to do it. When I was home this summer I went to Lake Erie to find it. It was so much fun and relaxing.

I know I am suppose to tag others but truth be told I don't know that many in the blog world. So, if you are reading this and would like to do this please do so. I love to read what you have to post.

No comments: