Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Farm with our adoption group




Andre, Tara and Gerry down by the pond where they cooked the hot dogs. This is where we gather to eat and make our smores. And yes this is where I learned to put peanut butter on my smore yummy!!!!!!!!!!
Andre and Tara laying in the leaves.
Taking a look in the attic of the barn where there was a horse and some goats.
There is a wagon the kids can climb on and we always get a picture of the kids on it.
Just looking cute.

This is on the hay ride. It was a little rough. The road was bumpy and we almost flew off our seats at one point. So needless to say we only went on it one time. Can you tell Gerry is sucking in all the attention Tara is giving him? LOL What a daddies girl!
Ok, I know I have a ton of pictures on here BUT if you know me I LOVE my pictures. And yes I have a wonderful camera Gerry bought for me for our Anniversary one year and I can take up to two hundred pictures. So I really did only put a few on here. I hope you enjoy them as I do. I am not a great writer so I like to share photos of my family.
Saturday was such a beautiful day for the pumpkin farm. There was a record number of people who actually went this year. This a our adoption group and we have going to the pumpkin farm every year for the last three years and we love it. It is great to see all the kids and see how they have grown and to see the new adoptive families. This group is a great bunch of people. What makes it so nice is that the families have adopted all over the world including the US. So Andre can find kids from Russia and Tara can see kids as she says look like her, lol. It is too cute when she says that. She is only three and she can already see that. There was horse rides, hay rides, petting zoo and hot dogs and smores. What a day it really was a great time. The kids a had a wonderful time running around. And as you can see allowed me to get some pictures of them in this beautiful place.


No comments: