Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes!

It was so sweet this morning. I'm running around trying to get ready to meet some friends at the park. I gave Tara her breakfast and I finally sat down to eat too and she looks at me so serious and says Momma, my heart is open to Jesus. I don't know why or where it came from but it was the sweetest thing I have heard. I can only pray that my children find and crave Jesus and His word. And they come to know how much He loved us. Jesus love for us is just so unimaginable to me so for a 3 year old to understand is so sweet. I so want them to know that they were not mistakes and they were loved even before the foundation of the world. God knew them and all of us before anyone even knew we existed. How awesome is that? I get so excited about the Lords word and can't get enough of it. I am learning and I am human and I fail BUT God doesn't fail us. He is always there for us. And I love it when my children can understand that He is there and what He means to all of us. What a blessing this morning Tara gave to her mommy. Thank you sweet little girl and thank you Jesus! I love you both!

1 comment:

Sal said...

Amen...knowing He loves us IS amazing...and to add to that...our lives can bring Him glory. And yours is doing just that.