Monday, November 10, 2008

Four days with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa




Tara had to wear her princess dress to dance.

Andre and Great Grandma

Great Grandpa, Andre Great Grandma
O my, what a three some lol. Grandpa is so proud of his car the first thing he usually does when he gets here is wash it. Thank God cause it gets Gerry out there to ours too. And of course little Miss Prissy had to get her hands and clothes wet too lol. She had so much fun helping Grandpa and Daddy. In case you can't tell by her smile.

Ooooooooo money want to be friends give me money lol


Grandma and Grandpa made it here November 5th thank God they didn't run into any snow or rain. They usually do on their way through the mountains. See, they come to visit twice a year once on their way to Florida for the winter and than again in April on their way back to Erie for the summer. I love each and every visit we have. I am very close to my grandparents and they love me unconditionally no matter what my faults are. I am thankful we had some beautiful days here, in the 70's and low 80's. I think Grandpa loves it when Gerry is around, it keeps him busy. Friday they were out all day and went to lunch and they even spent some time washing and waxing the cars, all of them even Don came over to do his and Allie's. Thank you Grandpa it really never gets done until you come around lol. I was also able to take Grandma to see Tara at her dance class. Now let me tell you this IF she sees me anywhere around she stops dancing all together. But she was so happy Great Grandma was there she danced while she was watching. There of course was a point I not Grandma had to leave so she would do what Miss Pam told her to do. What a little stinker I have lol. I love you Grandma and Grandpa and enjoy all our visits! I am sad to say they left Sunday November 9th bright and early. They are now in Florida for the winter. We will see you soon though.







4 comments:

Pauline said...

It looks like you had a great time. What great memories:)I am sure the kids had a blas.
Pauline

Mari said...

What a gift to have your grandparents around. A true priviledge!

Pauline said...

Hey, thanks for your post. Yes, I have really enjoyed getting to know the ladies in the study. I am looking forward to next year.
Please know that I will be praying for you tomorrow. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family.

Emily said...

Hey Billie! How are you doing after your surgery? I will give you a call sometime tom., just checking in here.

Your family is so precious, by the way! Your kids just shine...what a blessing:)