Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Very sad for those who are lost and dont have a clue:(

I just don't understand how some think. Actually, unfortunately I do understand and I know where it comes from it makes me grieve for them. I am so thankful to be in God's word and around loving, caring, patient friends who encourage me to keep digging and find out the truth for myself or like most of the time they teach me to read word for word what the Bible says. Thank you all so much I love each and everyone of you. You have no idea how much I appreciate your guidance, wisdom and love. I am so where I need to be and pray I will never fall a way. I never want to be so lost and not have a clue. Some of you know what I am talking about some don't just pray for me to know what to say and when to say it, for guidance and wisdom to handle what is placed in front of me. Being in the word has made me so excited and to really wanting to know the truth. This past weekend I was able to Kay Arthur's conference what a wonderful spirit filled message she gave. Thank you Cyndi for telling me about it. I enjoyed the time there and with the ladies that went. One thing that really went to my heart this weekend was; it is NOT my responsibility to save anyone I can pray for them BUT it is up to them IF they want to be saved. The Bible is a book of instructions on how to be, how to act, what we're to do BUT the one thing God does is give us a choice and it is to know Him or not too. He gives us that option, freewill, wow. He so wants us to come to Him freely His heart aches for us to come and know Him. Another thing I've learned is that WE walk away from Him BUT He NEVER walks away from us, he sits there waiting for us and when we're ready He is there for us. How sad is that, He has to sit there waiting and sometimes years or a life time but He is a patient God and loves us. One day EVERYONE will bow before Jesus Christ EVERYONE will know who He is. Believers and nonbelievers. I for one don't want to be so caught up in the world and miss my opportunity. I know Jesus is the Father and the Holy Spirit, born to a virgin, died on the cross, rose from the dead and IS alive today and one day He WILL come back. (If I have miss quoted anything please let me know as I said I am learning.) Thank you Jesus that we can study your word freely and don't have to be ashamed or in fear for our lives, like other countries are.

1 comment:

Mari said...

WOW...I am practically in tears. To read your words and see the transformation that God is doing in your heart is absolutely amazing. I am blessed by it more than you know. And I can't wait for you to one day see HIM work in others and know that your prayers have been heard and their hearts have been turned towards their loving father. He is good all the time. HE knows the intentions of our hearts and He knows the time in which our hearts will be moved. Rest in knowing that He IS all-knowing and is ever so slow to anger because He wants none to perish, but all to come to Him. HE LOVES the lost.
I love you girl. Stand firm in your faith knowing with full assurance that your GOD and SAVIOUR will be back for you. What a Glorious day that will be. The psalms say the mountains will melt like wax before Him! Your right every knee WILL bow and every tongue CONFESS that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. I can't wait....well maybe a little there are a few more I am still praying for!