Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First full week of school down

Wasn't too sure how this week would go but seemed to go ok. Andre still doesn't like school but I think enjoys being with his friends. He did really well with homework, came home and went straight to his bedroom to do it. A little fighting here and there but could have been so much worst. I can tell you he survived the first week of school and he is still a live and is off to school for his second week lol. I love him so much but we really do butt heads when it comes to school. Plus I think he is going through other things he doesn't know how to handle, puberty. He is only 9 will be 10 in December so can I be right or wrong? Any suggestions I would love to hear from you on this. To me that just seems too young but others tell me different. So I will ask that you pray for us and he starts to enjoy school or at least give it a chance.

Tara is a little lost without her big brother around but I can tell you she doesn't scream as much when he is in school. lol. I am starting to feel better (I go to the doctors today at 11:00 to check my ears) and am hoping to start to do a little more with her. Poor little Tara begs me to take her out of the house lol. Pretty sad when a 3 year old ask to go somewhere. I'm still not too sure if I'm putting her in mother's morning out or not yet. I am having a hard time doing that for her. She is my LAST baby and I guess I don't want to cut the strings just yet. It is going to kill me when she starts school. I will have panic attacks Andre will be in 6th grade (Middle School) yuck and she'll be starting kindergarten yuck. They grow up so fast. I can cry now just thinking about it. When Andre started Kindergarten that's when I asked Gerry to adopt again. I know this time if I suggest it again he will tell me NO:( I am very blessed with the family God has given us.

I am happy that Gerry is off of second or third shift (not too sure how they classify this) now. For the past two weeks he was covering for a friend that had his second baby, a boy. Hopefully now our family can get back to our routine. I will have to keep you posted on how Andre does with school and IF Tara starts mother's morning out.

No comments: