Saturday, October 11, 2008

First night of Dance


Tara was so excited about dance when she got out on the side walk she tried to twirl she came right out of her dance slippers. lol
Looking cute right before class started and soon after she became very shy.

These are just a few and I mean a few pictures I was able to get of her actually doing what she was told to do. Miss Pam would try to get her to do something and she would just stand there and shake her head no. Thank God Miss Pam is very patient and didn't mind her standing there, lol. At least she didn't scream or cry. I am hoping and praying Tara will get use to going and eventually enjoy it. Honestly I think she was scared and unsure but give her time and she will blossom. The funny thing was after we got in the truck she said she had fun.

I also have to mention Andre and how proud I am of him, he went in there and sat down and did his homework without and problems. I think he was excited to see how his sister was going to do too.

1 comment:

Sal said...

How SWEET!! She Loks SOOOO cute!
Squeeze her!