Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk & Treat











I went shopping about a month or so ago and found Tara's outfit. I had to get it. I think she looks so cute in her yes you guessed it Little Bo Peep. And my handsome son is.....Captain Hook. He came up with his outfit when we went to the beach with our friends and they decided to be Captain Hook, Erin would be Tinker Bell and her brother would be Peter Pan. Poor Ethan everyone thought he was Robin Hood though. They all looked so cute and had a great time at the Trunk and Treat at a local Church. Andre and Tara are looking forward to going trick er treating in the neighborhood though. Poor Tara was so scared of the crowds she didn't really want to doing anything but sit in her stroller. She did do the trunk and treat though of course she did she got some candy or as she said chocolate. O boy what a girl already lol. Andre had a great time he went off and did things he wanted too and he would come back and let us know where he was off to next. It was relaxing and the adults had a chance to actually talk.




OK, I had to include this picture of Tara taking a nap. I love it when I find her a sleep like this. I just want to pinch that little bottom so much, lol. But knew better, I didn't want to wake sleeping beauty. lol






3 comments:

Pauline said...

what great pictures;) You have some beautiful kids. Ok, I have asked a few people now and they don't know the answer either. What is "trunk or treat?" Is it just a fall festival or do you do something different there? I am just curious.
Have a great Thursday. (Almost the weekend).

Unknown said...

so cute!!!

Billie said...

Hi Pauline

I don't really know much but it is usually at a Church and they give out treats out of their trunks. Yes it is only at this time of the year. This is the first time for us and the kids had fun. They had free hot dogs chips, chili, deserts, snow cones, cotton candy. You know all that good stuff that makes the kids go crazy. lol. Hope you had a great weekend. See you soon.